Monday, October 6, 2008

A visit from family

My Aunt Amber came to visit us. We went bowling with her,we went to Sonic a lot,she went to all my football games I had when she came,and she went to most of my practices. She bought us a lot of things at Sonic. She stayed for a while.When she left we were really sad especially Brock.About a week or two later our grandma came. We went bowling with her to,(my dad beat me by 3 points). About 3 days later our grandpa came. He coached my brother's baseball team. HE coached 3rd base. The team didn't win. Our Uncle Shawn and Aunt Whitney came to visit to. We had a fun time.

6 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Hi Cole! So good to hear from you! We really miss you guys! Glad you had fun with family! Love you lots!

Ellis Family said...

Hi Cole I miss you ! love, Ava

Mendy said...

Cole, I am so jealous of all those people who got to visit you guys. I sure miss you!

whitney allison said...

I'm so happy you blogged again! And I'm so happy that I got to come see you. Now if you come to see me I'll give you a whole bag of Krabby Patties, start bugging your mom!

Amber said...

Cole!!!! I love that I made your blog. I had so much fun coming to visit you guys. But you know all of our Sonic trips have to be just between us!! People won't understand how important it is to get a good drink!

Big fat kisses from the Spanking Machine!

Avery said...

Hi Cole, its Avery. i have a blog now. www.averysfirstblog.blogspot.com