Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Last Day Of School

August 8 was my last day of school. I was really happy because I was done with 2nd grade. We watched a movie called Sarah Plain and Tall Winters End. We got awards and I got Honor Roll and Best Reader In The Cass. We also did something called Student Store. When we're good we get fake money. At the end of the month or the last day we get to get things out of the Student Store. I got a tape dispenser, flashcards, a toy helicopter, and a parachute guy. Then it was time to go. Aug.25 I start the third grade.

8 comments:

Mendy said...

Sounds like a great last day of school, Colester Holester Puddin'-n-Pop! Mason and Marlee both got parachute guys at the dentist and they like to throw them all around. Is that what you do? Mason likes to read The Time Warp Trio. Do you like those books?

Michele said...

Fun!! Have a great year in 3rd!

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

You are getting so big! Congrats! Hope you have another great year of school! Keep on getting smarter.

Toni Ludlow said...

You sure are getting old mister!!! Love and Miss you! I will see you soon!!

Ellis Family said...

So THAT'S where the tape dispenser came from! I thought Crazy Cooley gave that to you for being "Wicked Smart" HA HA HA Good luck in 3rd grade Mr. GATE student and don't forget to watch out for false advertising! HA! I'm gonna miss you kiddo! Love you lots! Auntie G

whitney allison said...

Check out all those major awards you got! You must be the coolest kid in school!!!

Amber said...

I hate that you are getting so old. Will you please stop?!?! I'm begging here. I'm so glad you had such a great year in 2nd grade. I can't wait to hear about your successes in 3rd grade. I love you!

Anonymous said...

thats funny, we do student stores too! best reader in the clss thats an honor.